Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yes, I am finally back and coherent enough to blog!!


Rejection Lines Given By Women


Rejection Lines Given By Women (and What They Mean)

I think of you as a brother.
(You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance.")

There's a slight difference in our ages.
(You are one Jurassic geezer.)

I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
(You are the ugliest jerk I've ever laid eyes upon.)

My life is too complicated right now.
(I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone
calls from all the other guys I'm seeing.)

I've got a boyfriend
(who's really my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's ice cream).

I don't date men where I work.
(Hey, bud, I wouldn't even date you if you were in the same 'solar
system', much less the same building.)

It's not you, it's me.
(It's not me, it's you.)

I'm concentrating on my career.
(Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)

I'm celibate.
(I've sworn off only the men like you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment