Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Top Signs you are at a Redneck Wedding

10. Rehearsal Dinner Held At Hooters
9. Instead Of "Friends Of The Bride Or Friends Of The Groom?"
Ushers Ask "Ford Or Chevy?"
8. Bridesmaids: Pink Tube Tops
Bridegrooms: Travis Tritt T-Shirts
7. Phrase "I Do" Replaced By "I Heard That"
6. Tender Rendition Of "The Wedding Song" Performed By Pinkard & Bowden
5. When Minister Asks Who Giveth This Woman To Be Married...
Some Guy In The Back Stands Up And Hollers "Earnhardt!"
4. Reception Conversation Includes The Phrase "So What Have You Been Doing Since Hee Haw, Mr. Lindsay?"
3. Snack Trays At Reception: Vienna Sausages And Nacho Cheese Doritos
2. Plans For The Honeymoon Evening Include Tickets To The Monster Truck Show

...And The Number One Way To Tell If You're At A Redneck Wedding...

Sign In Front Of The Church: No Shirt...No Shoes...No Problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment