Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Sunday, December 4, 2011

Things Men Shouldn't say out loud in Victoria's Secret 10. The Miracle What??? This is better than world peace!! 9. No thanks. Just sniffing. 8. I'll be in the dressing room going blind. 7. Mom will love this. 6. Do you have this with a Dallas Cowboys logo on it? 5. No need to wrap it up, I'll eat it here. 4. Will you model this for me? 3. Oh honey, you'll never squeeze your fat ass into that! 2. 45 bucks?? You're just gonna end up NAKED anyway!! ... And the number one thing that a man should never, ever say out loud in Victoria's secret: 1. Does this come in children's sizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment