Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Because the kids are going back to school this week, yea, I thought I would use lists about kids. Not included is of course the infamous Shake and Bake which will kill you if fed to your children. Of course there is a story behind this but I was so scared as a child I have block out the experience. Needless to say I wanted to make sure no other child had this problem so please parents remember your children will have noghtmares for life if you feed the pork chops and shake and bake.
Ha Ha Ha, Love you Mom!



Kids’ Kitchen Terms
BOIL: The point a parent reaches upon hearing the automatic "Yuck" before a food is even tasted.

CASSEROLE: Combination of favorite foods that go uneaten because they are mixed together.

DESSERT: The reason for eating a meal.

EVAPORATE: Magic trick performed by children when it comes time to clear the table or wash dishes.

FRUIT: A natural sweet not to be confused with dessert.

REFRIGERATOR: A very expensive and inefficient room air conditioner when not being used as an art gallery.

SODA POP: Shake 'N Spray.

TABLE LEG: Percussion instrument.

No comments:

Post a Comment