Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Monday, August 9, 2010

So ya I am going to actually blog today! This weekend was very fun and hilarious with my girls. Took them on a road trip out to the plains for a concert, Luke Bryan and Josh Turner, yes they were awesome. First of all the little fair we went to was the perfect place to watch people, I am pretty sure the branches from those trees do not go very far.

I was sitting next to a woman and her husband and when Josh Turner asked if there was anyone in the audience that was in love everyone started clapping and yelling. The man asked his wife why she was not clapping and she turned to him and said, "Because I am fuckin around on you" Seriously, what the hell is this world coming to that this chick would do this at a concert full of people and think it was OK. I almost had a heart attack but it made the night even more interesting.

On the way home we drove the two hours laughing and joking the whole time. My mom and my daughters 15 and 14 were joking and laughing the whole time. It was midnight and I think they were a little tired so they entertained each other with singing and talking about aliens.

Just before we got home my beloved 14 year old who is an airhead thought she saw something standing in the middle of the road, which in turn basically spooked us all and we figured Jason was going to come out any second and kill us. For some reason my car doors would not lock so we used that to scare ourselves even more.

I am pretty sure we have not had that much fun in a long time. For entertainment I think we are going to start taping our car rides because that is when we have the most fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment