Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Good morning all! Unfortunately you are all stuck with me for the next few days because my list man is on vacation and at home!!! I have no clue what I am supposed to be doing and so there fore I will have to fill yo in on what is actually happening in my life!! Yes it is very boring!
Today I have to clean my house and get it back to normal form having someone stay with us for a year!! Although it has been an experience I do not believe it is one we will repeat!! Toooooooo Much drama!
One thing I must point out though is the amount of people that have been panhandling on the interstate exits this year! Normally I would be nice and throw a few dollars out to them but when you see one drinking a Smart Water it really seems like they have the taste for the finer things and my measly few bucks wont help!!
Hope you all have a great day and will be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment