Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I have done many gross and disgusting things over my life but yesterday had to take the cake! I have contemplated sharing this with all of you but really I think that there is no choice since I am awake at 4 am because I am so sore from working yesterday! I would like to think that I keep a fairly clean house! Of course with three children and a retired Air Force man it is hard sometimes when I have gone back to work and theystill thinkthat I am home all day long with nothing to do but watch over them. But I digresss.
So, yesterday went to clean out a room that had been occupied for the last year, I was planning on moving my office into sadi room so I would have quite time in which to finish the book that everyone is yelling at me about.
Well, the room was DISGUSTING! I had to clean the carpets which had something on it I willnot repeat because I am sure that I would get alot of mail. I scrubbed the walls and the windows, all in an effort to clean a room which should havebeen nice and clean before hand. I would really havethought that the person who was stayong in my house would have been more respectful and leave the room the same way she got it! Seriously pissed and tired and sore and really think that I may have to thump someone! Lets hope it isnot you!

No comments:

Post a Comment