Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yes it is snowing in Colorado! The things we do for Denver Bronco tickets! Neither rain or shine, snow or sun will deter us from getting the tickets! I went out to drive to get the tickets I purchased in the middle of an snow/ice storm! Watched as police officers and wreckers were cleaning up after accidents! It was fun!NOT!! In the middle of the drive my agent decided to call and see if I was done with the work I was supposed to be doing and I had to tell her that I was a little busy. Her response was to make sure that the book was saved so if I died they could still use it! NICE, Thanks Angela!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment