Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I want to wish all of the mothers a Happy Mothers Day and hope that your children's and spouses take good care of you on your special day!
Last night I had to take my best friend to the emergency room because she broke her hand while exercising. I know what you are all thinking, and although she may be a klutz she did prove one thing for me. Exercising is dangerous and I feel that I would be remiss if I did not warn all of you the hazards of participating in this kind of activity. I think it would be safer if we all sat on the couch and ate bon bons and were pampered. Only in my dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment