Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Thursday, May 5, 2011

So I am sitting and watching the news with my cup of coffee and this woman who went in a for normal dental surgery came out with an English accent. They say it is some kind of neurological disorder. Well I want one. Wouldn't it be cool to suddenly have a different accent than what you were born with and not have to work at it. Boy that would really mess people up.
This was not the topic for the day because I was just sitting here watching it and felt like saying something.
Topic for today is bullying.
I have listened to it on the news and experienced it with my children. I am sick and tied of the parents of theses children getting off with their kids acting like little assholes. When is someone going to press charges against the adults for this. I have one child who could have easily turned into a bully because she is very black and white and sometimes says things that could be hurtful, however. I have talked with her about this and also I have made sure that she is self aware. Sometimes yes, she does have to apologize for her mouth but I think this is a growing experience and if she ever did anything remotely close to bullying that would make someone feel so bad that they thought about suicide i would be the one to beat her ass.
Parents, pay attention. I think you need to start taking responsibility for this. If not, well I may strike up a campaign for parents. Because none of the counseling in the world will ever help these bullying children if the parents are not going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment