Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today's topic is the idiots who are pissing me off!
So, yes had alot of work today and the brain trusts that control the gas company. Xcel energy is a bunch of dumbasses.
First they have a problem in the neighborhood of a gas leak and so they shut off every ones gas and they went door to door to tell people/ Well, some of us work duh, so they had to leave it shut off until someone was home. Do they leave a note, NO, do they call, NO, do they think we are supposed to read their minds YES.
So now I get to waste time waiting for these lovely butt crack showing ass wipes to come back and turn on the gas. I swear sometimes it should be like the old days!

No comments:

Post a Comment