Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Monday, May 16, 2011

Well, I had such an eventful weekend I had to blog about it. It all started when my middle daughter wanted her hair dyed. She is a bleach blonde but wanted to go a little darker blonde. I changed her hair to bluish grey accidentally. Although I found it funny she did not.
We went to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant and mad so much noise I am surprised we were not kicked out. The next day we went to a movie and answered the age old question who would win in a fight with the Rock vs. Van Diesel. Van Diesel.
All in all a very exciting weekend. My advice to those who want to dye their hair. Stay away from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment