Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rain, Rain, Rain! Wow we are getting something falling from the sky and it is actually sinking in the ground! It is amazing! I love days like today because I may be able to work. There is nothing like a cold rainy day making you feel like sitting down and cuddling under a blanket dreaming up my stories.

Today's topic is why they have to constantly kill people off my shows. It really pisses me off when they ruin a good thing. I understand that sometimes they have to shake things up and kill someone off but really, must they always kill the most popular people on shows. It is pissing me off. I think they should bring a new person on every year and at the end kill them off and them we will know that our favorites are staying.!

No comments:

Post a Comment