Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Monday, May 9, 2011

I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day and also made sure they repectfully and appropriatly made sure their mothers were taken care of.

It is a Monday! I hate the day! And this Friday will be Friday the 13th. I really hope you are all preparing for the day that inevitably got goes to shit. Granted we will have a reason to blame our crappy mood and bad luck but still I feel like we should prepare none the less.

So on Wendsday I would remind everyone to make sure their favorite liquor os stocked and on Thursday all appointments canceled foro the following day. Then we can all be prepared and hungover togehter on Sat!

No comments:

Post a Comment