Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Thursday, May 12, 2011

Still raining, you know I made a comment on my facebook page about so much rain was going to undercover the bodies in the garden and my children seem to think I am going to get arrested if I keep making jokes like that.
After living with me they should know that it would only be something else I would blog about. I feel like they are embarrassed by me at times and I say good, I am doing my job.
School is coming to and end and they will be at my mercy for the next three months. I am pretty sure by the end of the summer they will be crying to go back to school! As it should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment