Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today's topic is Bin Laden.

So I may be in the minority here but I really feel they should release the photos of that asshole. Many people need the closure and those who do not want to see it don't have to.
I have also listened to the news and heard one person criticize the Navy Seal who shot Bin Laden because he was not armed. To that person I say screw you. If I knew how to shot a gun and could do so without seriously harming myself I would have shot him. He deserved everything her got.

I also have to say that all of the pictures of out President sitting and watching what was going on in a political ploy. It is his job. He acts proud of the men in women in the service then cuts the funding that allows them to do their job. He has decimated the military and will be one of the reasons that our country will be weaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment