Leigh Brocks Blog

leighbrock.webs.com is my webs site! Come and visit! For those of you who have been following me Thank you! Sorry about the posting but I obviously am not tech literate cause I locked myself out of the website!























Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Once again getting no work done because I have a track meet to go to. I swear I am so glad that it is the end of the year. Of course then the kids will be out of school and be hanging around saying they are bored and want me to entertain them but oh well.

So once again in the news a child brought a bb gun to school and shot six children and is suspended. Where the heck are the parents? I told my my son when he was smaller and enthralled with guns that he was absolutely never to mention, refer to or plat guns in school and even went so far as to scare the shit out of him when he mentioned even after school. I admit that I have bought him toy guns however, I have also drummed into his head the rules. Gosh what is our world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment